Suffolk star Ed Sheeran has been nominated for four Q awards
- Credit: Greg Williams
Framlingham’s Ed Sheeran has been bagged four nominations in this year’s prestigious Q Awards.
The Castle On The Hill singer will be going up against artists including Stormzy, Lorde, and Jay-Z.
Q magazine revealed a longlist of seven awards yesterday and Ed has made the cut in four categories.
Ed has been nominated for Best Track for Shape of You, Best Live Act, Best Solo Artist and Best Act in the World Today.
Big for your Boots singer Stormzy leads the field with five nominations. Kendrick Lamar, The xx and The Killers are also in the running for multiple awards.
You may also want to watch:
The longlist for each of the awards will be narrowed down by a public vote before the October 18 ceremony.
The awards night will take place at the Roundhouse in Camden, London, and will have performances from the Manic Street Preachers and Sleaford Mods.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years