Suffolk village halls to stage Murder At... performances
- Credit: Archant
Laughter, mystery and intrigue are promised at four village halls in Suffolk with the Theatre Royal’s Murder At... performances.
Performed by members of Youth Theatre 16-22, the productions will take place at Denston Village Hall on Friday, March 9, Hundon Village Hall on Friday, March 16, Stoke-by-Clare Village Barn on Saturday, March 17, and Ixworth Village Hall on Saturday, March 24.
It’s the final rehearsal for Peter Schaffer’s play Black Comedy, being put on by the local amateur dramatic society.
Andy Felterbush the director is found dead on the stage and the members of the society are now up for questioning by Detective Corps-Nuds.
No-one is excused as they all have a motive but who could have possibly killed the director?!
You may also want to watch:
Written by Theatre Royal young associate Alice Plampin and directed by associate artist David Whitney, a hilarious evening is promised, but parental guidance is advised.
Tickets are on sale at the box office on 01284 769505, book online at www.theatreroyal.org or visit the Bury St Edmunds theatre in person.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 6 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 7 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 8 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision