Take a look at Skynamix’s aerial footage of FolkEast festival at Glemham Hall in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
An aerial photography company has offered this bird’s eye view of Suffolk’s up and coming folk festival.
Skynamix sent one of its drones up above the 300 acre grounds of Glemham Hall to capture the sights of FolkEast in full swing.
The three-day festival, which ran Friday-Sunday, featured music and dance across six stages, including performances from Sloveninan “folk rebels” Terrafolk, award-winning headliners Sam Kelly and The Lost Boys as well as event patrons The Young’uns.
Organisers Becky and John Marshall-Potter said they had been delighted with the way the programme has shaped up.
Other attractions across the weekend included the return of Gardeners’ Cornered, FolkEast’s answer to Radio 4’s Gardeners’ Question Time where people were invited to bring their horticulture queries to a panel including ex-Bellowhead member and keen allotment holder John Spiers.
You may also want to watch:
Skynamix has taken aerial images of a number of events in Suffolk this summer, including Latitude Festival held last month in Henham Park, near Southwold.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 6 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket