The Appprentice: Candidates tackle mobile phone challenge
THE second in this week’s Apprentice double bill sees the candidates woken early and plunged into the world of technlogy.
Lord Sugar challenges the teams to think big and go global as they must design, launch and promote a new mobile phone application.
The teams have to create a mobile app and pitch it to three influential technology websites in a bid to become ‘App of the Day’.
But they also must convince bloggers and software experts at a major gaming fair to support the application and increase downloads.
With their apps only available to download for 24 hours, competition is fierce and a dramatic result once more leads to the boardroom.
But who will be the next candidate to be fired?
The Apprentice airs on BBC One at 9pm tonight.
- 1 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their victory at Forest Green
- 2 Top food event set to provide showcase for more than 100 Suffolk producers
- 3 Four taken to hospital after crash involving ambulance on A146
- 4 Andy's Angles: Five observations from Ipswich Town's win at Forest Green
- 5 Plans for former Dorothy Perkins store in Suffolk town withdrawn
- 6 McKenna on Town's Forest Green win and Harness and Morsy goals
- 7 See inside £715k mid Suffolk townhouse for sale after major revamp
- 8 Decision on pub's licence deferred to next week
- 9 Two arrests as man suffers serious injuries in pub brawl in seaside village
- 10 Driver caught speeding at 94mph in 50 zone on A140 in mid Suffolk
- Evening Star editor Nigel Pickover will once again be live-tweeting during tonight’s show after correctly predicting Edward’s demise during his 24-tweet epic last night.
Follow him for Apprentice chat and gossip on the link to the right of this text.