The Appprentice: Candidates tackle mobile phone challenge
THE second in this week’s Apprentice double bill sees the candidates woken early and plunged into the world of technlogy.
Lord Sugar challenges the teams to think big and go global as they must design, launch and promote a new mobile phone application.
The teams have to create a mobile app and pitch it to three influential technology websites in a bid to become ‘App of the Day’.
But they also must convince bloggers and software experts at a major gaming fair to support the application and increase downloads.
With their apps only available to download for 24 hours, competition is fierce and a dramatic result once more leads to the boardroom.
You may also want to watch:
But who will be the next candidate to be fired?
The Apprentice airs on BBC One at 9pm tonight.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 5 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 6 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 7 Crash between two motorbikes
- 8 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 9 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 10 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- Evening Star editor Nigel Pickover will once again be live-tweeting during tonight’s show after correctly predicting Edward’s demise during his 24-tweet epic last night.
Follow him for Apprentice chat and gossip on the link to the right of this text.