The Apprentice: Candidates tackle DVD challenge
THE race to be Lord Sugar’s next Apprentice continues to intensify tonight, as the remaining nine candidates do battle in a movie task.
THE candidates head to the legendary Pinewood Film Studios, where Lord Sugar calls on the only two yet to lead a team to take on the role of project managers.
They then face this week’s task - create personal movie experiences and sell them on to customers at London’s Westfield shopping centre.
The experiences include adrenaline-fuelled car races, thrill-seeking rollercoaster rides and swimming with sharks.
As one would expect, both teams get creative - with varying degrees of success - in an attempt to turn shoppers into stars of their own movies.
You may also want to watch:
Then it’s off to the boardroom to find out which team won - and who’s in Lord Sugar’s firing line.
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 7 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 8 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 9 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 10 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide