The Apprentice preview: Candidates have to buy for the Savoy
THIS week’s challenge sees the remaining candidates called to meet Lord Sugar at the famed Savoy Hotel in the wake of its �220m refurbishment.
The mouthy hopefuls are then given nine hours to source ten products for the hotel, and their powers of negotiation are pushed to the limit as they attempt to track down everything on the unusual shopping list and purchase them at the lowest possible price.
As always, Nick and Karren watch on as the candidates get increasingly desperate in their attempts to locate and buy the items.
Tensions rises as last-minute deals are struck and the teams race to the Savoy to have their purchases inspected by the hotel’s general manager.
Missing or incorrect items are subject to penalty fines, leading to a dramatic result in the boardroom.
You may also want to watch:
The losing team is soon identified - and one more candidate gets the chop.
- Evening Star editor Nigel Pickover will be tweeting throughout tonight’s show. Follow him using the link at the top right of this story.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'