V Festival adds more comedians to Glee Glub Tent line-up
- Credit: Archant
V Festival has added more established and up and coming stand-ups to The Glee Club Comedy Tent line-up.
Headliners Frankie Boyle and Russell Kane will be joined by award-winning comedian Matt Richardson, An Irishman Abroad star Jarlath Regan, Suzi Ruffell, Tom Deacon, Luisa Omielan and Paul McCaffrey.
“Last year my V Festival sets were two of my favourites of the year and I’m really excited to be going back and hopefully seeing some new faces. It’s great that comedy is such a huge part of the line-up,” said Richardson.
Making her second appearance at the festival Ruffell said: “It’s an honour to be joining a tent crammed full of the finest comedy talent around. As a comedian, you’re usually on your own when on the road, so I’m looking forward to getting together with the rest of the line-up and watching them on stage too.”
Kevin McCarthy and Mark Olver will act as emcees, with other additions including Simon King, Andrew O’Neill, Jen Brister, Gareth Richards, Marlon Davis, Prince Abdi, Danny McLoughlin, Craig Murray and Andy Robinson.
Seann Walsh, Shappi Khorsandi, Nick Helm and Gary Delaney are also headlining during the weekend. V Festival takes place August 22-23 at Hylands Park, Chelmsford.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 5 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 6 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 9 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 10 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking