Westlife set comeback tour date at Colchester’s Castle Park in 2020
- Credit: LHG EVENTS
Westlife are coming to Colchester in 2020 for an incredible open-air concert in Castle Park.
Part of the Stadiums in the Summer tour, the group take to the park on July 11 next year as part of a 15-date comeback run, with the band set to perform hits such as Flying Without Wings and You Raise Me Up - as well as hits from their upcoming album, Spectrum.
"The reaction to our comeback tour was beyond anything any of us ever imagined so we're going to do it all over again but this time in some of the largest outdoor venues in the UK," said the band.
"The shows are going to be incredible and will include all our greatest hits.
"We can't wait to perform at Colchester."
You may also want to watch:
Westlife have sold more than 55 million records worldwide.
The band have had 14 number one singles, behind only Elvis Presley and The Beatles. Spectrum is released on November 15, 2020.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 'Dedicated' volunteer police officer dies after having Covid-19
- 3 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk
- 4 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 5 Three fined for breaching Covid rules after reports of 'gathering'
- 6 Floods as river bursts its banks at beauty spot
- 7 Ipswich closing in on Thomas signing, as club await Harrop medical results
- 8 Where Ipswich Town are at with ins and outs during the January transfer window
- 9 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 10 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- See Saturday's East Anglian Daily Times for your chance to win one of 10 pairs of tickets to Westlife's stadiums in the Summer Tour 2020.