Westlife set comeback tour date at Colchester’s Castle Park in 2020
- Credit: LHG EVENTS
Westlife are coming to Colchester in 2020 for an incredible open-air concert in Castle Park.
Part of the Stadiums in the Summer tour, the group take to the park on July 11 next year as part of a 15-date comeback run, with the band set to perform hits such as Flying Without Wings and You Raise Me Up - as well as hits from their upcoming album, Spectrum.
"The reaction to our comeback tour was beyond anything any of us ever imagined so we're going to do it all over again but this time in some of the largest outdoor venues in the UK," said the band.
"The shows are going to be incredible and will include all our greatest hits.
"We can't wait to perform at Colchester."
You may also want to watch:
Westlife have sold more than 55 million records worldwide.
The band have had 14 number one singles, behind only Elvis Presley and The Beatles. Spectrum is released on November 15, 2020.
- 1 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 2 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- See Saturday's East Anglian Daily Times for your chance to win one of 10 pairs of tickets to Westlife's stadiums in the Summer Tour 2020.