Hit West End Whitney Houston tribute show is heading to Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from a run of hit West End performances, the ultimate Whitney Houston tribute show is heading to Bury St Edmunds.
The critically acclaimed Whitney - Queen of the Night is coming to The Apex on Thursday, September 3, 2020 - with tickets on sale from Friday.
Whitney - Queen Of The Night will star Elesha Paul Moses (What's Love Got To Do With It?, The Voice, The X Factor) in the title role, supported by a stunning live band.
The concert production has toured extensively across the UK and Europe for the past three years, and in March made its West End debut in front of a sold-out audience at London's Savoy Theatre, with further sell-out shows in June and July.
Tickets for Bury St Edmunds go on sale at 10am on Friday, October 18 from www.cuffeandtaylor.comFans will enjoy three decades of nostalgic hits, including I Wanna Dance With Somebody, One Moment In Time, I'm Every Woman, I Will Always Love You, My Love Is Your Love, So Emotional Baby, Run to You, Saving All My Love, How Will I Know, Million Dollar Bill, The Greatest Love Of All, and many more.
Speaking about playing Whitney Houston, Elesha said: "Whitney Houston is one of the greatest singers of all time, and for me to lead this cast, singing these songs as part of this phenomenal show is a dream come true."
Ben Hatton, director of theatre touring for promoters Cuffe and Taylor, said: "We are delighted to be bringing Whitney - Queen Of The Night to Bury St Edmunds, direct from its sell-out West End shows.
"Audiences love this stunning show, so if you Wanna Dance With Somebody, we can't wait to see you there."
- 1 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 3 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 6 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 7 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 9 Morsy on 'shock' of Cook sacking and McGreal's message
- 10 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy