Hit West End Whitney Houston tribute show is heading to Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from a run of hit West End performances, the ultimate Whitney Houston tribute show is heading to Bury St Edmunds.
The critically acclaimed Whitney - Queen of the Night is coming to The Apex on Thursday, September 3, 2020 - with tickets on sale from Friday.
Whitney - Queen Of The Night will star Elesha Paul Moses (What's Love Got To Do With It?, The Voice, The X Factor) in the title role, supported by a stunning live band.
The concert production has toured extensively across the UK and Europe for the past three years, and in March made its West End debut in front of a sold-out audience at London's Savoy Theatre, with further sell-out shows in June and July.
Tickets for Bury St Edmunds go on sale at 10am on Friday, October 18 from www.cuffeandtaylor.comFans will enjoy three decades of nostalgic hits, including I Wanna Dance With Somebody, One Moment In Time, I'm Every Woman, I Will Always Love You, My Love Is Your Love, So Emotional Baby, Run to You, Saving All My Love, How Will I Know, Million Dollar Bill, The Greatest Love Of All, and many more.
Speaking about playing Whitney Houston, Elesha said: "Whitney Houston is one of the greatest singers of all time, and for me to lead this cast, singing these songs as part of this phenomenal show is a dream come true."
You may also want to watch:
Ben Hatton, director of theatre touring for promoters Cuffe and Taylor, said: "We are delighted to be bringing Whitney - Queen Of The Night to Bury St Edmunds, direct from its sell-out West End shows.
"Audiences love this stunning show, so if you Wanna Dance With Somebody, we can't wait to see you there."
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 5 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 6 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 7 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 8 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 10 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first