Woodbridge/Felixstowe: Journey into the heart of the Enchanted Forest
- Credit: Archant
Woodbridge’s Seckford Theatre is being transformed into an Enchanted Forest courtesy of the Marwyn School of Dancing tonight and tomorrow.
More than 100 students from the school’s Felixstowe branch have been working incredibly hard on the annual show, being held at the theatre for the first time following the closure of Felixstowe’s Spa Pavilion.
Dancers aged three years old and upward will perform ballet, tap and modern pieces choreographed by teacher Vickie White.
There will be performances at 7pm tonight, April 19 and 3pm tomorrow, April 20.
Not only is it a chance for pupils to showcase their work in public, both shows are in aid of CLIC Sargent Caring for Children with Cancer.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available by visiting www.easternangles.co.uk or calling 01473 211498.
The Marwyn School of Dancing has branches in Foxhall Road, Ipswich and Bath Road, Felixstowe. Both offer ballet, tap and modern lessons as well as acrobatic dance at Ipswich. Classes are held after school hours Mondays-Fridays in Felixstowe and Tuesdays-Saturdays at Ipswich.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 9 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 10 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
For more information about the school visit www.marwyndance.co.uk. For the latest entertainment and events news follow @WhatsonWayne on Twitter.