Zombies needed for new film
ARE you a budding actor looking for a role you can really sink your teeth into? Then the makers of World of the Dead want you.
A sequel to the popular British horror movie The Zombie Diaries, it sees a group of TA soldiers forced to flee into the countryside by the undead.
Once again written and directed by Kevin Gates and Michael Bartlett, World of the Dead’s producers would love to hear from horror fans interested in getting involved when the film crew invades Bentwaters Park for six days later this month.
“Horror movies are enormously popular in the UK and if it wasn’t for the fans we wouldn’t have the chance to make this sequel,” said co-producer Jonnie Hurn, who was one of the main actors in the original film.
“We want people to come and see how we make a movie and maybe even stagger about like a zombie. We’re all going to muck in and get on with it, so you may end up making a cup of tea or holding the boom for a few minutes!”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who is interested should contact the producers by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 4 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more