Zombies needed for new film
ARE you a budding actor looking for a role you can really sink your teeth into? Then the makers of World of the Dead want you.
A sequel to the popular British horror movie The Zombie Diaries, it sees a group of TA soldiers forced to flee into the countryside by the undead.
Once again written and directed by Kevin Gates and Michael Bartlett, World of the Dead’s producers would love to hear from horror fans interested in getting involved when the film crew invades Bentwaters Park for six days later this month.
“Horror movies are enormously popular in the UK and if it wasn’t for the fans we wouldn’t have the chance to make this sequel,” said co-producer Jonnie Hurn, who was one of the main actors in the original film.
“We want people to come and see how we make a movie and maybe even stagger about like a zombie. We’re all going to muck in and get on with it, so you may end up making a cup of tea or holding the boom for a few minutes!”
Anyone who is interested should contact the producers by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 3 Town set to appeal Morsy's FA charge
- 4 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 5 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
- 6 20th century former light railway station to be converted into properties
- 7 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 8 'We want him to be effective' - McKenna on Celina
- 9 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 10 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release