Best pictures from the Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre so far
- Credit: Archant
Today is the last day of the Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre, with thousands more visitors expected to descend on the town before the event closes for another year.
Visitors have been enjoying checking out the stalls and enjoying the atmosphere since the fayre began on Thursday.
The fayre is open today from 10am to 5pm, so don't miss out!
Our photographers have already been snapping pictures of revellers in Bury over the past few days - be sure to let us know what you thought of the fayre.
Where can I park?
You may also want to watch:
A park and ride service has been set up from Saxham Business Park off the A14 (IP28 6RX), which is running until this evening.
There is also the option to park in one of the council's car parks in Olding Road and West Suffolk College in Beetons Way.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 4 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 7 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 8 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 9 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 10 North Stander: Bonne's becoming a Blues icon - now we have to start winning
What will the traffic be like?
Visitors to the fayre faced travel chaos last night as the A14 from junction 43 westbound suddenly closed at 8pm with little warning. However, the road has now reopened.
There are no other road closures to report for Sunday morning, but be sure to leave in plenty of time to avoid congestion.
Can I get the train?
If you're wanting to avoid traffic, you're in luck - Greater Anglia have confirmed that extra services to and from Bury St Edmunds have been scheduled.
A full list of services can be found here.
What will the weather be like?
Fortunately for visitors, the forecast suggests today should be very mild with no rain. Temperatures of around 7C are expected.