Cinema showing England's Euro final on new 4K screen
- Credit: Mike Kirkham
Football fans will have the chance to watch England's Euro 2020 final clash on a new 4K curved screen at a Bury St Edmunds cinema.
Abbeygate Cinema will be screening Sunday evening's match with Italy, with supporters being able to watch the action from reclining seats and sofas.
Drinks will also be available from the bar at the Hatter Street venue.
Seats are available to reserve for £3.50, which will serve as a voucher to exchange for drinks or snacks.
Abbeygate Cinema has confirmed it will be following all Covid rules throughout the screening.
You may also want to watch:
Andrea Holmes, Abbeygate Cinema's marketing manager, said: "We're so excited to be able to offer this opportunity to eager fans wanting to enjoy this longed-for moment.
"This feel-good, history-making moment in time will be even more meaningful and poignant given the challenging times we have all been through in recent months.'
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 3 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 6 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 7 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 8 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 9 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
"Being able to screen the final and bring people together in a safe environment means a lot to us and our team - we've missed our customers, an audience, and this is a chance for people to come together during the most challenging times."