Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- Credit: Archant
A missing 66-year-old woman was found in a field after a two-day search by police and rescue teams.
Katherine King was reported missing from her home in Ridley Road, Bury St Edmunds on Tuesday afternoon.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said officers had been "extremely concerned" for her welfare.
Volunteers from Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue (SULSAR) were recruited to join the search.
Ms King was later found in a field in Fornham Road on Thursday, Suffolk police confirmed.
She was taken to hospital as a precaution.
You may also want to watch:
The Suffolk police spokesman thanked SULSAR and the public for their help in the search.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 4 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 5 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 6 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 7 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 8 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 9 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 10 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period