Two more deaths with coronavirus confirmed in hospitals in Suffolk and north Essex
- Credit: Archant
There have been two more coronavirus-related deaths reported in hospitals in Suffolk and north Essex.
East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ESNEFT), which manages Ipswich and Colchester hospitals, confirmed the death of one Covid-19 patient on Friday.
Their age, what hospital they died at and if they had any underlying health conditions has not yet been confirmed by ESNEFT.
The trust responsible for West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds also reported one further death of a patient being treated for coronavirus.
The patient was in their 70s and had underlying health conditions.
You may also want to watch:
Friday’s figures take the number of people who have died with coronavirus at ESNEFT’s hospitals to 336.
The death toll for West Suffolk Hospital is currently at 76.
- 1 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 6 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
Suffolk currently has 1,530 confirmed cases of the virus, with the number for Essex at 3,264.