Essex: Student star needs sponsorship to compete in international final of beauty pageant
- Credit: Su Anderson
A student who has reached the final of an international beauty pageant is looking for a sponsor to help her compete for the top prize.
Synne Valentina Fische, a student at Essex University, performed well in the adult category of the UK final of the Face of the Globe competition last month.
Judges ranked her looks and personality as among the best on show last month, and placed her in the top five.
Synne Valentina, 21, has now been offered a place a the International Grand Final in Disneyland, Paris, in October to represent England.
The finals include interviews, speeches, fitness camps as well as photo shoots and catwalk rounds.
However in order to compete Synne Valentina needs to find a sponsor to cover the sponsorship fees of £700 by the end of this month.
You may also want to watch:
The Greenstead, Colchester, resident said: “Without sponsor I don’t think I wouldd be able to go.
“As the London heat was the last in the UK it does not leave much time to find one.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 6 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 9 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
“Face of the Globe was awarded UK’s best pageant this year so it is a privilege to be offered a place.
“Just as in the regional final the pageant is raising money for the Rainbow Child Foundation, but on top of this the winner of the Charity Award – given to the person who raises the most money – gets 10% of the pageant’s total money raised given to their selected charity.
“My chosen charity is the East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices, so it would be great to go, compete and win.”
The psychology student described herself as “bubbly, outgoing, hardworking and ambitious with a lot drive.”
To sponsor Synne Valentina contact her on Twitter @synneVF.