Ed Sheeran's Suffolk estate among UK's most-viewed celebrity homes
- Credit: PA
Ed Sheeran's Suffolk estate has once again been ranked among the UK's most-viewed celebrity homes online.
The superstar's home near Framlingham, near to where he grew up, was looked up 95,641 times on property site Virtual Globetrotting.
This made the 30-year-old's home the 12th most-viewed celebrity property in the country, below other big names such as Jeremy Clarkson and Harry Styles.
The data was compiled by residential retail firm UNCLE.
Shape of You hitmaker Sheeran has spent part of his fortune on building up a property empire.
However, he spends most of his time at his Suffolk estate that has been dubbed 'Sheeranville'.
Ed recently got into a dispute with East Suffolk Council over a wooden pergoda after a complaint was filed over whether it needed planning permission.
You may also want to watch:
Grand Tour presenter Clarkson's Chipping Norton home topped the Virtual Globetrotting UK list with 198,150 views, closely followed by the Ewhurst home of guitarist Eric Clapton on 180,423 hits.
Ryan Prince, founder at UNCLE, said: "It’s human nature to be curious about other people’s homes.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 8 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 More police mistakes in case of 'bubbly and funny' Emma who fell from window
"With property prices at an all time high, it’s easy to see why people may want to indulge in a little bit of escapism and learn more about their favourite celebrities’ luxurious homes in sought-after locations across the world."