Mother 'appears to have lost control of motorbike' before fatal crash
- Credit: Michael Mann Photography
A mother-of-four appears to have lost control of the motorcycle she was riding leading to a collision with oncoming traffic, an inquest hearing was told.
Daniella Milburn, 33, from Hadleigh had been travelling along the A1071 at Hintlesham on March 29, 2021, at about 5.30pm when the crash happened.
She died at the scene and was identified by her husband Dale Milburn.
Speaking at the opening of the inquest into her death, senior coroner's officer Julie Leacock said: "It appears she lost control of the motorcycle and was then in collision with oncoming vehicles, suffering multiple injuries."
They said she was "a headstrong and devoted mother always thinking of her children and putting them first whilst supporting her husband and his career".
Coroner Nigel Parsley adjourned the inquest for an internal case review on February 1, 2022, with an inquest to be held on March 14, 2022.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 9 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 10 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets