‘No third parties involved’ in mystery of badly injured man found in Sudbury
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Detectives investigating the discovery of a man found badly injured in Sudbury do not believe anyone else was involved in the incident.
A man in his 30s was found seriously injured after being found lying unconscious near Sudbury Community Hub on Chilton Industrial Estate, in Northern Road, at 6.10am on Wednesday, May 15.
He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge, where he remains in a serious but stable condition.
He is white, medium build, with very short receding dark hair, and a full dark beard.
He was wearing a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black Adidas trainers.
On Friday, May 17 detectives confirmed that no third parties are being sought in connection with the incident.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 2 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 4 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 5 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 6 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 7 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk coast ahead of expected high tide
- 9 Plans submitted for Suffolk equestrian centre's new home
- 10 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week