Hotter than Ibiza – Temperatures could hit 18C today
- Credit: Archant
Sunny weather and warm temperatures of up to 18C are expected in Suffolk and north Essex today.
That is hotter than the sun-drenched Spanish island of Ibiza – which has an average predicted temperature of 16C for Saturday.
Weatherquest forecasters say today in East Anglia will be largely dry with sunny spells.
There may be some cloud with a few isolated showers in the afternoon – particularly in Suffolk and Essex – and it may turn mist around the coast at times, they said.
Sea breezes will keep the coasts cooler, but maximum temperatures inland are due to be around 15C to 18C.
However, this may change tomorrow, according to the Met Office – which is warning that as the clocks spring forward, temperatures are likely to fall back.
You may also want to watch:
Cooler weather felt in the north of England today will spread to all parts of the UK by tomorrow, experts believe.
Out enjoying the warm weather this weekend? Send your pictures to us here.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 9 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence