Two taken to hospital after six vehicle A14 crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Police are appealing for witnesses following a multi-vehicle road traffic collision near Bury St Edmunds.
The crash, involving a Ford Focus, Volkswagen Up, BMW 523i, Vauxhall Corsa, Chevrolet Cruze and Audi TT Quattro Coupe occurred on the outside lane of the dual carriageway in Rougham shortly before 5pm on Friday, March 24.
Officers from Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team closed the lane for more than two hours, with recovery vehicles clearing the scene shortly before 7.45pm.
Two people were taken to hospital by ambulance crews after suffering minor injuries.
Suffolk police have asked for witnesses, or those with dashcam footage of the collision, to contact the Bury St Edmunds Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101, quoting CAD 285 of March 29.
The force added that they are interested in hearing from those who saw the manner of driving of any of the vehicles before the crash.
You may also want to watch:
The collision followed an earlier incident on the A14 in which a lorry collided with a horse box.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 7 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 8 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside