Unsettled weather forcecast for Suffolk this weekend
- Credit: PA
Some sunny spells could be seen across Suffolk this weekend - but some isolated showers are also expected.
Forecasters are predicting unsettled weather over the weekend, leaving plans up in the air for many.
Although the weather could reach highs of 23C heavy rain and cloud cover is also predicted.
A spokesman for the East Anglian-based forecaster Weatherquest said: "It should turn brighter this afternoon with a high chance of heavy showers.
"Temperatures may reach around 20C today and it will be cloudy for most of the evening.
"It will be a cloudy start once again on Saturday with sunny spells in the morning, although there will be risks of isolated showers moving into the afternoon.
"Winds will make it feel cooler on the east coast.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
"Sunday will see a misty start, but is expected to get brighter throughout the morning before cloud and showers sweep across the south of the region later.
"Temperatures could reach around 23C on Sunday but again will feel cooler on the east coast."
Although the weather is a bit uncertain this weekend there are still many days out you can enjoy across Suffolk this weekend.