When can you see the Red Arrows over Suffolk and Essex tomorrow?
- Credit: LEE MARKWELL
The Red Arrows are set to soar over Suffolk tomorrow before wowing spectators at a Clacton air show – but where and when can you see them?
The RAF display team will leave their temporary base at Norwich Airport shortly after 3pm, heading south towards Framlingham before turning west over the edge of Ipswich and back eastwards on their final approach to the Essex seaside town.
They are due to fly over Dennington in Suffolk at 3.09pm and from there should be visible in Bramford, Claydon and Whitton before reaching Stratford village at 3.12pm.
From there, they will fly over Great Brentley at 3.14pm, before arriving for their display at Clacton's 150th anniversary air show on the seafront at 3.15pm.
Spectators there will be gifted a 30-minute display by the aerobatics team – with much of eastern Suffolk set to see a glimpse of them on their return to base.
They are due to fly over Felixstowe around 4.50pm before heading over Tunstall and Saxmundham.
You may also want to watch:
People in Blythburgh will also be able to see them at 4.53pm, before crossing the county line near Bungay on their return to Norwich.
Timings and flight plans are subject to change at short notice.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 3 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 4 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 5 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 7 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 8 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge
- 9 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan