Woman arrested on suspicion of murder after death at Suffolk pub is released under investigation
- Credit: Archant
A 52-year-old woman arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a woman at a Suffolk pub in November has been released under investigation.
Police were called to the Magpie Inn in Little Stonham by the ambulance service around 3.30am on Sunday, November 10.
Irena Kuzmina, 45, from Purfleet in Essex, was reported to be unresponsive following a party and received treatment from paramedics, but died at the scene a short time later.
A post-mortem conducted at the time was inconclusive and police say enquiries are still ongoing.
MORE: Party took place at Magpie pub in hours before woman's deathA 52-year-old woman from Dagenham, who was arrested on suspicion of murder and bailed, has now been released under investigation.
Police have said they are not looking for anyone else in connection with the death.
The Magpie is a recognisable landmark on the A140 with a sign which bridges the road beside the pub.
- 1 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 4 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 5 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 6 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 7 From Celina to Mariner - the best goals ever scored at Portman Road
- 8 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 9 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 10 County lines drug dealer, 20, jailed for 30 months