Woman arrested on suspicion of murder after death at Suffolk pub is released under investigation
- Credit: Archant
A 52-year-old woman arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a woman at a Suffolk pub in November has been released under investigation.
Police were called to the Magpie Inn in Little Stonham by the ambulance service around 3.30am on Sunday, November 10.
Irena Kuzmina, 45, from Purfleet in Essex, was reported to be unresponsive following a party and received treatment from paramedics, but died at the scene a short time later.
A post-mortem conducted at the time was inconclusive and police say enquiries are still ongoing.
MORE: Party took place at Magpie pub in hours before woman's deathA 52-year-old woman from Dagenham, who was arrested on suspicion of murder and bailed, has now been released under investigation.
Police have said they are not looking for anyone else in connection with the death.
You may also want to watch:
The Magpie is a recognisable landmark on the A140 with a sign which bridges the road beside the pub.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Controversial plans that would double village in size set for approval
- 3 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 4 Electricity restored to almost 500 homes following power cut
- 5 Infection rates drop in Suffolk as UK records deadliest day of pandemic
- 6 Hadleigh rated as one of the worst areas for coronavirus deaths in England
- 7 Two more League One clubs make approaches for Ipswich Town defender Donacien
- 8 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 9 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 10 Church saved from collapse 'tragedy' after major cracks in walls appear