Town star Judge again linked with QPR – but move highly unlikely
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town’s mercurial midfield star Alan Judge has again been linked with a move to QPR.
Judge, 30, was said to be interesting Rangers in a story in the Daily Mirror earlier this month, and the link has resurfaced again in today's Sun on Sunday.
It's claimed that QPR boss Mark Warburton, who worked with the Republic of Ireland international at Brentford, would be interested in taking Judge to Loftus Road if Luke Freeman - linked with a £4m move to Sheffield United - departs.
However, it would be a huge surprise if Town did allow Judge to leave, having signed the midfielder to a new two-year deal in April, the Irish star seen very much as one of the key players in Paul Lambert's plan to guide the Blues straight back up from League One next season.
We understand that Judge is very happy at Portman Road and has no desire to leave - and that it's unlikely QPR would be in a position to table the sort of offer which would raise any eyebrows at Town.
You may also want to watch:
What do you think? Would you consider selling Judge? Let us know below!
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 3 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 4 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 Husband pays tribute to 'soulmate' and mum-of-four after cancer death
- 8 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 9 Missing person from Braintree has been found
- 10 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure