Is Ed Sheeran holding a ‘festival-style’ wedding party in Suffolk this weekend?
- Credit: Archant
Superstar singer/songwriter Ed Sheeran could be about to hold a star-studded ‘festival-style’ wedding celebration in Suffolk – with reports that Jennifer Aniston and Sir Elton John are rumoured to be among the guests.
According to the Daily Mail, a red big top has appeared in a Suffolk field this weekend and hordes of security guards and crew were pictured in the area yesterday.
Ed, from Framlingham, married his childhood sweetheart Cherry Seaborn in December 2018 in front of 40 close family and friends - but now it is reported a bigger party is planned following the end of his record-breaking world tour.
Last month, more than 150,000 fans of the Grammy-award-winning artist saw him perform his homecoming gigs at Chantry Park, Ipswich.
READ MORE: WATCH: Relive the Ed Sheeran concertsThe Daily Mail has said A-listers including Jennifer Aniston, Elton John and Princess Eugenie are rumoured to be attending the festival-style party.
The big top has been put up in woodland close to a lake.
READ MORE: We've renamed the EADT for one day only to celebrate Ed's homecoming gigsThe 'Shape of You' singer confirmed his marriage to Cherry in July this year.
You may also want to watch:
The couple both attended Thomas Mills High School in Framlingham, but the Mail reports Cherry then moved to the US for university and after working on Wall Street she moved back to the UK in 2016 to be with Ed.
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 4 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 6 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 9 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 10 Four miles of queues after A12 collision