Ipswich Town A-Z – Q is for Quick Goals
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Every week during the off-season we’re bringing you a video series looking at the A-Z of Ipswich Town history – and today we’ve reached the letter Q.
Q, in our countdown at least, stands for Quick Goals!
Ross Halls takes a look back at the quickest goals in Town history, topped by Doug Millward's effort back in the 1950's.
Freddie Sears is in there too, plus Daryl Murphy and Darren Bent.
There's some rare pictures from our archives to enjoy in the video - and let us know if we've missed any!
- What's the quickest goal you've ever seen Town score? Let us know.
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 4 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 5 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 6 Long delays on A12 after overturned tractor trailer
- 7 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 8 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 9 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 10 Ex Town striker Wickham links back up with Manning at MK Dons