Ipswich Town A-Z – Q is for Quick Goals
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Every week during the off-season we’re bringing you a video series looking at the A-Z of Ipswich Town history – and today we’ve reached the letter Q.
Q, in our countdown at least, stands for Quick Goals!
Ross Halls takes a look back at the quickest goals in Town history, topped by Doug Millward's effort back in the 1950's.
Freddie Sears is in there too, plus Daryl Murphy and Darren Bent.
There's some rare pictures from our archives to enjoy in the video - and let us know if we've missed any!
You may also want to watch:
- What's the quickest goal you've ever seen Town score? Let us know.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 8 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 9 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 10 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute