Extended deals for fab four, season set to be scrapped and a new shirt sponsor - our most-read Town stories of the week
- Credit: Archant
It’s been another busy week at Ipswich Town, even with no football - here are our most read Town stories of the week.
Top of the views this week was welcome news that the Blues had extended the contracts of four young first team players, including prized asset Andre Dozzell..
Second most-read was the claim yesterday that the League One season is set to be scrapped early next week, with points per game used to determine promotion and relegation...
Third most-read was the announcenent that Town’s shirts will have a new sponsor from next season – whenever that may be!
Fourth most popular was more good news for the Blues - thousands of fans renewing their season tickets for 2020/21...
You may also want to watch:
Fifth and final on our list was the very scientific survey which showed where Town would have finished in League One had the saeson played out as normal - via Football Manager...
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 4 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 6 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 7 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 8 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 9 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 10 Four miles of queues after A12 collision