Selling Downes and Woolfenden, a salary cap looms and Garbutt interview - our most read Town stories of the week
- Credit: Archant
Even though the season is over, there’s still a lot of news around Ipswich Town - here’s our most-read stories of the week.
Top of the pile this week was Paul Lambert’s comments on keeping hold of young stars Flynn Downes and Luke Woolfenden....
Second on the list was the news that League One look set to introduce a £2.5m salary cap...
Next was our interview with last season’s loan star Luke Garbutt, asking him if he’s likely to sign for Town...
Fourth was Andy Warren’s grading of all the Town players - not too many A’s were handed out!
You may also want to watch:
And finally on our list was Paul Lambert’s fear for the future of clubs if games have to be played behind closed doors for an extended period
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 5 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 6 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 9 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 10 Suffolk 'can't afford' to repair or clear 700 damaged road signs